Bullied bus monitor: ‘I do not accept their apology’
When you think bullies, you probably thought such behavior only exists in the world of prepubescent teenagers that aren’t yet mature enough to refrain from such rude behavior, well your right. Karen Klein (Watch viral video here) has come forth following the grueling bullying she endured while doing her job of driving a school bus this week, to tell the world, she doesn’t accept the apology sent to her by the group of teens who bullied her to begin with.
- Karen Klein to School Bus Bully Kids: Apology NOT Accepted! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Young bullies apologize for tormenting bus monitor (usnews.msnbc.msn.com)
- Donations for bullied NY bus monitor surpass $600G (foxnews.com)
- Donors rally for bullied New York bus monitor (foxnews.com)
- Bullied N.Y. bus monitor earns outpouring of support (ctv.ca)