Bullied bus monitor donations surpass $600,000
The now famous bus monitor who was infamously bullied in this weeks viral video, has spoken out towards her bullies and the mere fact that donations to help her go on vacation have now reached $600,000+.
Karen Klein had this to say about the experience that’s changed her life:
‘I would like to see the kids punished, and no I do not take the apology Josh provided to me yesterday. I believe each of the children should be punished to the severity of not being allowed to ride the bus for one year, and suspension from sports’
Upon being told by Anderson Cooper that donations for her vacation had exceeded half a million dollars, Klein says she was ‘astonished, but greatful’ and felt like ‘she hadn’t done much, but was great-ful for the outpouring of support’.
- Bullied bus monitor: ‘I do not accept their apology’ (bazaardaily.com)
- Bullies Apologize To Karen Klein On Anderson 360 (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fund for bullied grandmother Karen Klein surpasses half a million dollars (news.nationalpost.com)
- Bullied Bus Monitor Karen Klein Sees the Best and Worst of Humanity in 24 Hours (storify.com)
- Bullied bus monitor receives more than $120G in online donations – Fox News (foxnews.com)