Graphic: Are you a fan of Luka Rocco Magnotta? (This is serious)
In a world where being ‘overly sex’ earns you millions, and a world where ‘nakedness’ is treated like an old painting of Picasso, there’s always a part of this world that leaves some wondering What would possibly possess one could do such a thing?
Enter ‘a fan of Luka Rocco Magnotta’. The now infamous Canadian cannibal appears to have lined up quite the interesting fan-base starting with sites like Facebook. Normally, it’s 4Chan that I fear, but this time around I’m slowly beginning to fear the fact that Facebook’s become a hub for notorious criminals of all kinds.
I read this this morning, wondering ‘Why on earth would somebody be ‘a fan’ of somebody who could do such a thing’? After the release of the infamous dismember video, I think that was proof enough that he did the killing.
I just can’t seem to grasp the thought of Magnotta having a ‘fan base’ after what he did, do we really live in a world where murder is glorified?
- Fans, defenders line up to support ‘inspirational’ Luka Rocco Magnotta on Facebook (news.nationalpost.com)
- Luka Rocco Magnotta on military plane bound for Canada to face murder charge (news.nationalpost.com)
- Video: Luka Rocco Magnotta pleads not guilty (canada.com)
- Manhunt underway for Luka Rocco Magnotta: Contact authorities if seen (bazaardaily.com)
- Video collection: The horrific Luka Rocco Magnotta body parts case (vancouversun.com)