Report: News Corp to divide into two
LONDON, UK: According to a report published in CNN, Britain’s ‘News Corp’ is allegedly preparing to ‘split into two’ different companies which would split companies like 20th Century Fox, Fox News Channels, and its publishing entities into separate corporations themselves.
The move is expected to be formally announced Thursday afternoon according to a face close to the company itself.
There is no official word on whether or not any U.K entities of News Corp will be affected.
- News Corp Shares Highest Since 2007 Dow Jones Acquisition (blogs.wsj.com)
- News Corp. considers split in 2, stock jumps (sfgate.com)
- News Corp. May Split Into 2 Cos. (abcnews.go.com)
- News Corp. Mulls Splitting in Two (naijaintellect.wordpress.com)
- News Corp ‘set to split in two’ (bbc.co.uk)