Supreme court to soon rule on health care act
In a move that’s sure to divide most of the country, the U.S Supreme Court has announced that they are all set to rule on Obama’s health care act — many of which say they’d be happy if it was ruled unconstitutional, while others wouldn’t be so peppy-go-lucky.
Alike the vote (On Thursday) that may land U.S attorney general Eric Holder behind bars for contempt, another vote to determine whether or not Obamacare is unconstitutional or constitutional will also take place the same day.
Do you support Obamacare? Let us know in the comment section, we’d love to hear your thoughts.
- US Supreme Court to Rule on Health Care Law as Early as Monday (blogs.voanews.com)
- Fate of Obama’s health law in Supreme Court will be felt around state (sacbee.com)
- Attorney General Bondi confident Supreme Court will strike down ‘Obamacare’ (tampabay.com)
- Opinion: Supreme Court Will Rule in Favor of Gay Marriage (blogs.lawyers.com)
- No Supreme Court ruling on health care reform yet; decision expected Thursday (bizjournals.com)