Katie Holmes sacks publicist who introduced her to Tom Cruise
Katie Holmes, is moving on, and moving on fast. According to a new statement released by her camp — Holmes dumped her highly respected publicist [the one whom introduced her to Tom Cruise] for a brand new PR agency, ahead of her film co-starring Chase Crawford.
The announcement came from her new agency BWR Public Relationswhich is presumably in New York City whereas Holmes lives in the midst of 7th avenue just after relocating.
“Following the announcement of her divorce from Tom Cruise, she is now represented by Leslie Sloane in the New York office and Nanci Ryder in Los Angeles. Katie is set to star alongside Chace Crawford in the upcoming film Responsible Adults which starts filming later this year.”
- Katie Holmes moves out of shared abode with Tom Cruise (bazaardaily.com)
- Katie Holmes sacks her publicist (AKA the one who introduced her to Tom Cruise*) (mirror.co.uk)
- Scared Katie Holmes Fires Tom Cruise’s Security Team (5min.com)
- Tom Cruise’s attorney hopes Katie Holmes divorce isn’t contentious – latimes.com (nadernazemi.com)
- Celebrité: Katie Holmes was cast as Tom Cruise’s wife by Scientology (20poorandfabulous.com)