Massachusetts transgender equality law goes into effect
More than six months after a bill created by the governor of Massachusetts was signed and sealed, the Associated Press is reporting that the law itself has officially gone into affect protecting the states transgender residents from all aspects possible.
The bill itself protects transgenders in housing communities, employment areas, in schools, and other major organizations/walks of life within the state.
- Mass. transgender rights bill to go into effect (bostonherald.com)
- Transgender Rights Bill To Go Into Effect (wbur.org)
- New law backs transgender residents (boston.com)
- Mass. transgender rights bill to go into effect (wcvb.com)
- Mass. Transgender Rights Bill To Take Effect Sunday (boston.cbslocal.com)