Opah Winfrey in bitter feud with family after buying fathers barbershop
It appears even when your Oprah, you can’t have it all. Last week, the T.V titan purchased her fathers Nashville hair salon to stop it from being taken away in foreclosure. Little did she know, she’d soon be met with quarrels from her stepmother who says Oprah wrongfully cut her out of the business all together.
‘I know what is going on. I’m tired of it, and I’ve had enough,’ Barbara Winfrey told WSMV TV in Nashville.
Barbara continues to be upset according to family insiders, who say she is extremely jealous at the fact Vernon has now filed for divorce and wants to continue running the barbershop/salon he has for 50 years.
- Oprah buys Dad’s barbershop from foreclosure (whptv.com)
- Oprah Winfrey Buys Father’s Barbershop, Family Feud Brews (fox8.com)
- Explore Talent Releases New Article, “Oprah Winfrey: The Next Kardashian?” (prweb.com)
- Oprah Winfrey – Oprah Winfrey To Appear On Kardashians (contactmusic.com)
- Rihanna Confirmed to Appear on Oprah Winfrey’s ‘Next Chapter’ (aceshowbiz.com)