Best Buy cans 650 geek squad geekers
Ailing electronics store Best Buy just can’t seem to catch a break, whilst it appears the brand itself is quickly going under — under so fast 650 of its prime Geek Squad members were laid off this week in attempt to ‘build a better service for its in home calls’.
The move comes just a short time after its C.E.O Brian Dunn resigned from the company following news that he had used company finances to groom a female employee during an extramarital affair.
Shouldn’t really make a big difference; had an HP computer purchased from Best Buy, had Geek Squad at the office yesterday to try and fix it whilst I ended up fixing it myself while the twirp squirmed his way to try and figure out how to turn on the computer itself.
- Best Buy to cut 650 Geek Squad jobs (bizjournals.com)
- Best Buy Is Laying Off Hundreds Of Geek Squad Workers Across The Country (BBY) (businessinsider.com)
- Best Buy Cuts 650 Geek Squad Techies (news.slashdot.org)
- Best Buy Is Laying Off Hundreds Of Geek Squad Workers Across The Country (BBY) (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Best Buy to cut 650 Geek Squad employees (news.cnet.com)