Bieber’s driving prompted… 10 calls to 9-1-1 lawmaker orders arrest
Popstar Justin Bieber may soon find himself… behind bars? According to reports, the 18 year old music megastar caught major flack today following his bizarre case of road rage attempting to evade the paparazzi on a Hollywood highway.
Biebs was reportedly going 100 mph according to a former LAPD officer that says Bieber should be arrested for reckless driving just like anybody else.
Hat freaking tip to NEWSER
- Real story: Justin Bieber slapped with speeding ticket after clocked at 100mph (bazaardaily.com)
- Justin Bieber pulled over by cops TWICE in one day in Los Angeles, California (thesun.co.uk)
- Justin Bieber Speeding Police Pull Him Over During 100 Mph Car Chase! (binsidetv.net)
- Justin Bieber – Justin Bieber Involved In ’100mph’ Chase With Paps (contactmusic.com)
- Justin Bieber’s Reckless Freeway Driving Prompted Ten 9-1-1 Calls (laist.com)