New probe in Jerry Sandusky case launched
BELLAMONTE, PENNSYLVANIA: As the weeks go on, an internal probe into the behavior and ‘ethics’ of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno has raged on. CNN discusses the fact that former FBI director Louis Freeh remains with high beliefs that his investigation may actually turn up fruitful information that may in the long run be yet more ammunition against Jerry Sandusky.
E-mails revealed to Daily News show that Paterno during his time as the ‘legendary Penn State coach’ wielded a much bigger power than just that of inside football; simply meaning Paterno had such a high influence over some of his colleagues it is now believed that he played an immensely big part in the cover up of Jerry Sandusky’s sexual behavior with underage boys.
- Freeh’s report puts Penn State trustees at crossroads (pennlive.com)
- Gov. Tom Corbett criticizes leaks coming out of Penn State’s investigation into Jerry Sandusky scandal (pennlive.com)
- Sources: Report to be ‘very tough’ on Paterno (espn.go.com)
- Penn State Abuse Report Said To Paint Very Unflattering Portrait Of Joe Paterno (wizbangblog.com)
- Independent Penn State investigation could go beyond Sandusky (sacbee.com)