Ushers son declared brain dead
ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Kyle Glover, the son of music legend Usher has been declared brain-dead according to hospital officials at Egelston Hospital where Usher and his family remain watching over their 11 year old child.
Glover, whom was riding on an inner tube when he reportedly struck by a jet skier who collided with the inner tube he was in, resulting in a near death experience.
Glover remains unconscious at Egelston hospital, whereas according to officials he has shown no brain activity in nearly 24 hours.
- Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident (justjared.com)
- Doctors Say Usher’s Stepson Is Brain Dead (celebs.gather.com)
- R&B Singer Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead (fox8.com)
- Usher’s Stepson Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident: Singer Joins Ex-Wife at Atlanta Hospital (theboombox.com)
- REPORT: Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Hit By Jet Ski (gossipcop.com)