Ex-Barclays boss forks over bonuses
(DAILY NEWS) – According to a statement released by lawmakers this morning, former Barclay’s boss Bob Diamond will ‘hand over over £20million in bonuses) following his resignation that was confirmed last week.
Officials say Barclay will reportedly receive about 12 months worth of salary in an ending sum of £1.35.
Calls to Diamond’s representative went unanswered.
- Diamond to get £2m Barclays pay-off (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Libor scandal: Bob Diamond gives up £20m bonus – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- National News: Bob Diamond to get £2million Barclays pay-off (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Bob Diamond ‘to get £1.3m Barclays payoff’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Barclays agrees final settlement with Bob Diamond (miamiherald.com)