Demi Lovato: Stop kicking out rap auditions, because your a druggie
According to Zimbio, Demi Lovato kicked out a rap-duo during a North Carolina X-Factor audition last night for making a reference to a ‘drug’ which was then reported to have been ‘I’m high on bath salts’.
Lets remember folks, as quoted by other news outlets it was a ‘rap-group’ not a pop group, not a country singer, not a metal-artist, a rap group.
Mrs Lovato: Note to self, just because your a former druggie doesn’t mean you can mandate what appears in songs and what does not.
- Demi Lovato Kicks ‘Bath Salt’ Rappers Off ‘The X Factor’ (celebs.gather.com)
- Demi Lovato – BOOTS Bath Salt Rappers from ‘X Factor’ (tmz.com)
- Demi Lovato Says NO To Bath Salt Bullsh*t! (perezhilton.com)
- Britney Spears & Demi Lovato: ‘X Factor’ Greensboro Auditions! (justjared.com)
- Britney Spears and Demi Lovato are proving to be no pushovers on USA’s X-Factor (newstalk.ie)