Health care repeal gains steam, bound for death in Senate
With a strong vote of 244-185, the Republican majority successfully banded together sending a motion to repeal Obamacare through the house today, however according to experts it probably won’t make it through Senate due to the fact that the Senate remains Democrat controlled.
The most recent repeal marks the 33rd time in 18 months that the Republicans have condemned, attempted to repeal, or define as a ‘danger’ have tried to repeal Obama-care but never had much success.
- House votes to repeal ‘Obamacare’ ? again (politico.com)
- Price of Repeal (nationalreview.com)
- House of Representatives Votes to Repeal Health Care Reform (blogs.voanews.com)
- The Repeal of Obamacare Act: Debate or Obstructionism? (newyorker.com)
- Rep. Ellmers Gets Help In Pressuring Reid For Senate ObamaCare Vote (riehlworldview.com)