Inside Syria: Bloody massacre slays 200; Al-Assad regime not backing down
TREMSEH, SYRIA: According to local activists, Bashar Al-Assad’s regime has revved up the violence against the countries civilians and rebels as news breaks this afternoon that more than 200 people purportedly died in a bloody massacre last night.
The Guardian puts the number at about 250, while other additional activists put the death toll at about 100; no independent confirmation has yet been provided.
- Syria crisis: Tremseh ‘massacre’ – live updates (guardian.co.uk)
- Syrian opposition activists: more than 250 dead in Hama village massacre (guardian.co.uk)
- Opposition: New Syria Massacre Kills 200 (newser.com)
- Syrian troops massacre more than 150 – DAWN.com (dawn.com)
- U.S.: Syria moves nerve gas out of storage (upi.com)