Kyle Glover: Usher son being taken off of life support, family can’t afford bills
ATLANTA, GEORGIA: According to The Mail Online, Tameka Raymond is just like any other mum out there in the world; struggling to keep her family together, and in these times keep her son alive.
The Mail Online reports that within a months time its almost probable that Raymond’s insurance company will cut off medical coverage for her sons massive hospital bills; which will almost likely result in his death.
Kyle Glvoer, 11, was declared brain dead earlier this month.
- Usher’s Stepson — Family Can’t Afford to Keep Him Alive Much Longer (tmz.com)
- Family Can’t Afford to Keep Him Alive Much Longer- USHER’S STEPSON (oldschool945.com)
- Usher’s Ex-Wife Will Be Forced To Pull The Plug On Son After His Insurance Runs Out (perezhilton.com)
- Will Usher Pay to Keep His Stepson Alive? (celebs.gather.com)
- Stepson of Usher Likely to Be Taken Off Life Support (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Usher’s Stepson to Be Taken Off Life Support? Family’s Insurance Reportedly Running Out (theboombox.com)
- Usher’s ex-wife may be forced to pull the plug because she can’t afford the medical bills (mix965houston.cbslocal.com)