Great News: Insurance company willing to pay bills for Tameka Raymond’s son after all
ATLANTA, GEORGIA: According to Thomas Reuters, Tameka Raymond’s insurance company has reportedly decided to pay her sons medical bills after all; at least for the duration of a few months.
Reuters notes that the company decided themselves to do so, presumably due to it being an 11-year-old, and well who wants to see an innocent child die over petty insurance that should’ve been available to him to begin with?
- Kyle Glover: Usher son being taken off of life support, family can’t afford bills (bazaardaily.com)
- Usher’s Stepson — Family Can’t Afford to Keep Him Alive Much Longer (tmz.com)
- Reports Say-Usher Can’t Afford To Keep Stepson Alive Much Longer (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Usher’s Stepson May Be Taken Off Life Support When His Insurance Coverage Expires (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Will Usher Pay to Keep His Stepson Alive? (celebs.gather.com)
- Usher’s Ex-Wife Will Be Forced To Pull The Plug On Son After His Insurance Runs Out (perezhilton.com)