Jail tapes reveal Mark O’ Mara is just as much a liar as George Zimmerman
In a new bid to prosecute George Zimmerman for the murder of Trayvon Martin, prosecutors have reportedly released some 150 jailhouse phone calls during the time period Zimmerman was detained the first time.
According to U.S based Miami Herald, prosecutors released the tapes which had one in specific that stood out the most. The tape in question purportedly suggests that Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’ Mara knew about the hidden donations Zimmerman and his wife Shelly had attempted to shield from the court all together.
Mark O’ Mara has since denied the claims, but the evidence speaks for itself.
- Jail call says defense attorney knew about Zimmerman’s hidden money (miamiherald.com)
- Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman accused of molestation by female relative (news.nationalpost.com)
- Tapes reveal Zimmerman gloating about massive donations (bazaardaily.com)
- Witness accused Zimmerman of sexually molesting her (miamiherald.com)
- Florida teen’s shooter allegations spark row (nzherald.co.nz)
- Trayvon Martin’s killer accused of molestation (lfpress.com)