Right wingers suing Madonna for use of ‘Swastica photo’
According to NEWSER, Madonna is being sued by a French politician after the politician apparently spotted her face on a Swastica image used during not one but two of Madge’s tour stops.
Madonna’s camp declined to comment.
- Madonna to be Sued for Using Nazi Swastika in Concert (celebs.gather.com)
- Madonna Flashes Nipple and Swastika at Concert (abcnews.go.com)
- Madonna Sued By French Politician Marine Le Pen (observer.com)
- Madonna To Be Sued By French National Over Swastika Image (5min.com)
- Madonna – Madonna Sued Over Alleged Vogue Sample (contactmusic.com)
- Madonna may be sued by French political party over Nazi symbol use (abclocal.go.com)
- Madonna sued over ‘Vogue’ sample NME,… (projectshadow.com)
- Madonna – Madonna Sued By Far Right National Front Over Swastika Visuals? (contactmusic.com)
- Madonna – Madonna Sued Over 22 Year-old Hit Single ‘vogue’ (contactmusic.com)
- Madonna, Lady Gaga and Jessie J: 9 Singers Who Were Sued For Copyright Infringement (PHOTOS) (celebuzz.com)