Calif man builds elaborate home hidden by camoflauge in Hollywood woods
LOS ANGELES, CALIF: In a strange but not-so expected move to have a roof over your head, a California man is behind bars this morning after authorities apparently found himself and his belongings inside of a structure he built on ‘county property’.
Authorities say Robert Downs, 51, was arrested for growing pot in his ‘yard, and booked on additional charges for having built his structure on illegal property. The strange, yet almost cool part? Downs spent so much time on his structure it’s been hidden almost eight months by use of camouflaged paint deep in the heart of Los Angeles’s main wooded area.
He was booked and set with a $30,000 bond.
- High stakes: $20,000 reward for missing Hollywood executive (bazaardaily.com)
- Concert attending mum sues Bieber for £9million (bazaardaily.com)
- Camouflaged Residence Discovered in California Park (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Luka Magnotta possibly linked to grisly Hollywood Hills murder (bazaardaily.com)
- Opinion: Paving The Way for Driverless Cars (blogs.wsj.com)