College sues Obama administration over birth control mandate
ILLINOIS, UNITED STATES: According to CNN Religion, one of the United State’s most popular Evangelical colleges has filed a class action lawsuit against the Obama Administration for attempting to make the college provide contraceptives to its employees.
How do you feel about contraceptives? Do you believe such businesses have the right to mandate what their employees receive?
- Wheaton College backs, rabbi blasts birth-control fight – USA TODAY (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Evangelical college joins suit against ObamaCare contraception mandate (foxnews.com)
- Wheaton College files suit against HHS healthcare mandate (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Wheaton College sues administration over contraception mandate (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Religion news in brief (sacbee.com)
- University Of Notre Dame Sues Obama Administration For Contraception Mandate (tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com)