Gross: This folks is why you should think twice before visiting Burger King again
CLEVELAND, OHIO: In the words of germaphobes, a Cleveland based Burger King has fallen under fire this morning after a ‘Feet-in-Lettuce’ photo from their franchise appeared online.
The catch? The photo depicted a man (yes, this is a real photo) standing in two tubs of salad with his shoes on; spreading lord only knows what.
The man in question has since been fired; but thousands across the United States have already voiced their disgust with the photo, some even threatening to never visit Burger King again.
- Burger King employee believed to be in disturbing lettuce picture is fired (foxnews.com)
- Burger King Employee Posts Photo Of Himself Stepping In Lettuce, Gets Busted (huffingtonpost.com)
- Burger King Scrambling After Feet-in-Lettuce Photo Hits Web (adweek.com)
- Feet-in-lettuce photo hits Internet, gets Burger King employees fired (riehlworldview.com)
- Burger King Addresses Employee Lettuce Photo Posted Online (fox8.com)
- 4chan Exacts Vengeance on Spiteful Fast Food Worker (escapistmagazine.com)
- Another Reason To Avoid Fast Food: Burger King Employee Stands In Lettuce, Posts Photo Online (thegloss.com)
- Burger King worker who posted pictures of himself standing in bins of lettuce hunted down by vigilante website users and fired (privateinvesigations.blogspot.com)
- Crews battle fire at Raytown Burger King (kshb.com)