U.S chicken chain boldly admits they ARE anti-gay
Months after not one but two different controversial anti-gay situations broke out for U.S based Chicken vendor Chika-Fila; it seems the company now feels they’ve made the right decision in ‘coming out’ admitting that they are anti-gay and support traditional marriage — better yet several anti-gay groups financially.
Interview via Baptist Press:
Some have opposed the company’s support of the traditional family. “Well, guilty as charged,” said Cathy when asked about the company’s position.
“We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.
“We operate as a family business … our restaurants are typically led by families; some are single. We want to do anything we possibly can to strengthen families. We are very much committed to that,” Cathy emphasized.
“We intend to stay the course,” he said. “We know that it might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles.”
- Chic-fil-A not too chicken to stand for traditional and even Biblical values (riehlworldview.com)
- Is Chick-fil-A Anti-Gay? ‘Guilty As Charged’ Says Its President (patheos.com)
- Chick-Fil-A Chief Dan Cathy Says the Company is ‘Guilty as Charged’ of its Support for Anti-Gay Causes (towleroad.com)
- Chick-fil-A President Says Company Opposes Gay Marriage (radio.foxnews.com)
- Chick-Fil-A Admits To Supporting Hate Groups (queerlandia.com)
- Chick-Fil-A President On Alleged Anti-Gay Stance: ‘Guilty As Charged’ (huffingtonpost.com)