FALL 2012 TREND: BOHEMIAN PRINT DRESSES
When style star, Rachel Zoe, steps out with her son both dressed in beautiful Bohemian style, you know that the upcoming fashion season will be rocked with this trend. For this Fall 2012 style, Bohemian is making an appearance in a big way. With prints and flowing dresses, women are feeling feminine and free with this classic look. The key to this style is taking a comfortable look and accessorizing it in a way that turns it from drab to chic with ease.
Here are some of the top Bohemian dress styles that are a must have for your closet.
- Flowing free – White is going to be a classic color that is expected to stay popular through this winter. Make your favorite white dress work for the Fall Bohemian trend by adding a chunky belt and some big gold accessories to transform it from plain to stunning with ease.
- Add boots – Emily Maynard recently made the Bohemian style look easy as she visited her date in Utah. By adding some fun boots to her flowing dress, she quickly turned this style into one of the top looks of the entire season.
- Fur-essential – Furs are essential this fall season. You can quickly turn your favorite maxi dress into a Bohemian star by adding some fur. Rachel Bilson makes this look easy with her black Maxi dress and fur trimmed jacket.
- Fringed Purse – Add a little Bohemian spirit to any floral dress with an across the chest look of a classic fringed purse. This look is being sported by many celebrities including Joy Bryant who paired her purse and flowers with some fringed ankle boots as well to complete her look.
- Add a Fedora Hat – Fedora hats have made a comeback in a huge way. Adding one to your favorite dress can give you an instantly updated look with a classic style.
- Go Floral – Flower power has always been a classic Bohemian look. Wear your favorite floral dress with ease for a quick and simple fashion statement that is sure to make you stand out from the crowd.
Using any of these tips can instantly update your outfit and give you an easy way to be a part of the serious fall fashion Bohemian dress trends this year (just like my cousin in the photo below).
Ferina Santos is part of the team behind Open Colleges, Australia’s provider of outstanding fashion courses. A feisty nerd at heart with an obsession for media and vanity, she captures all her random musings with daily photographs in her blog, A Pink Banana. She spends her free time reading, riding her horses and tweeting away.