Electronic Arts (EA Games) comes out against ‘marriage act’
Joining the ranks of thousands of other companies; Electronic Arts (EA GAMES) has come out against the controversial defense of marriage act that bars homosexuals from happily marrying the ones they love.
DOMA presents a number of problems for businesses like EA, as it creates regulatory, tax, and discrimination complications for employers, and that’s why we’re standing against it. The underlying lawsuit impacts all employers no matter how big or small, and no matter the industry, and we encourage other business to join these efforts.
- Electronic Arts Comes Out Against Defense Of Marriage Act (techcrunch.com)
- Electronic Arts joins coalition of US businesses against DOMA (slashgear.com)
- EA, Microsoft, Zynga formally oppose law preventing gay marriage (gamasutra.com)
- EA joins coalition against Defense of Marriage Act (joystiq.com)
- EA, Zynga, Microsoft Support Challenge to Defense of Marriage Act [Gay Rights] (kotaku.com)
- Electronic Arts comes out against Defense of Marriage Act (news.cnet.com)