Daily News staffers barred from eating at Chik-Fil-A ever again
We’ve made the honest decision to ban each of our staff members from eating at the chicken-chain restaurant Chik-a-Fila. This decision comes on heels of the restaurants C.E.O declaring war against homosexuals, admitting that his company is ‘Anti-Gay’.
We at Daily News take diversity and equality very seriously employing all kinds of people and allowing all kinds of people from all walks of life to write in our news outlet. We will not eat at, provide service for, nor be found in any such Chik-a-Fila restaurant anywhere.
- Hate Tweet: Roseanne Barr Wishes Cancer on Chick-Fil-A Customers (newsbusters.org)
- Support ‘National Eat at Chick-fil-A Day’: July 25th (godfatherpolitics.com)
- The Right To Discriminate? (roninsjourney.wordpress.com)
- The Chik-Fil-A PR Nightmare (geekalabama.com)
- Chik-Fil-A Food Truck Not Coming to Orlando (thedailycity.com)
- Huckabee backs Chik-fil-A in marriage flap (cbsnews.com)