Sale of Samsung tablets banned in Europe
(Daily Tech) — According to an appeals court in Germany, the sale of Samsung’s popular 7.7 tablet has been banned in Europe following an investigation by German officials concluding that Samsung did in fact infringe upon Apple’s rights with their popular iPad device.
However, Samsung’s 10.1 device remained allowed to be sold in Germany regardless of claims made by Apple that that device also infringed upon the rights of their iconic device.
- Samsung tablet banned from EU sale (cnn.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Banned In EU In Patent War (snspost.com)
- Cloud Computing: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Hit with Europe-Wide Ban (sys-con.com)
- Apple Wins EU Ban Of Smaller Samsung Tablet (informationweek.com)
- Apple secures EU ban on Galaxy Tab 7.7 (tuaw.com)
- German court bans Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 7.7 in Europe (variety.com)