Twitter down for the count; social media behemoth offline
Twitter announced earlier this evening that for most of the world [minus a lucky few] their social media platform is down for the count. In a twit-let post the company made the announcement, just a few short hours after Google Talk also went down for an unknown reason.
When contacted by Daily News for comment, Twitter just said that they’re working to get everything back to normal.
- The 40 Most Approachable Social Media A-listers on Twitter (bjconquest.com)
- Social Media Guidelines for Young Professionals (easwari22.wordpress.com)
- Two Traps of Social Media (joshdeason.wordpress.com)
- How Dunkin’ Donuts Builds a Connected Brand with Social Media (greatfinds.icrossing.com)
- Our Favorite Social Media Resources (amsterdamprinting.com)
- Social Media Measurement Model [Infographic] | Social Media Explorer (digregorioblog.com)