DWTS is officially dead
I can officially say I am no longer a fan of Dancing with the Has-Beens after they announced that fame-rodent Bristol Palin will again be appearing on the show for the all-star edition.
Why is it Dancing with the Stars always enlists celebs we were talking about years ago, or for a very brief stint of time? Is the show that lame-that-they-can’t-score a big name celebrity that we actually care about?
- You Have A Say In ‘DWTS’ All-Star Cast (huffingtonpost.com)
- ABC Unveils Fall Premiere Dates for ‘DWTS’, ’666 Park Avenue’, ‘Happy Endings’ and More (aceshowbiz.com)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’ all-stars cast rumors (cnn.com)
- Mario Lopez Will Not Be On ‘DWTS: All Stars’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- DWTS ‘All Star’ line-up confirmed (bazaardaily.com)