Mayor Bloomberg denounces Chik-a-fila war
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg apparently believes that a fast-food chains opposition to gay marriage is none of the public’s business, let alone the government.
As noted per the Associated Press, Bloomberg has already allowed one restaurant to open in his city despite the very different opinions he shares on same-sex marriage with Chik-a-fila and its higher ups.
All three mayors support same-sex nuptials.
- Chicago mayor attacks Chik-a-fila (bazaardaily.com)
- Chicago blocking opening of new Chik-a-fila restaurant (bazaardaily.com)
- Chik-a-Fila caught impersonating teen girl to drum up sympathy on Facebook (bazaardaily.com)
- Daily News staffers barred from eating at Chik-Fil-A ever again (bazaardaily.com)
- Yes, You Care: Antoine Dodson Says He Will Continue To Eat At Chik-Fil-A (crunktastical.net)
- BOSTON GLOBE: Stop Picking On Chik-Fil-A. “If the mayor of a conservative town tried to keep out g… (pjmedia.com)