Mum of slain Jun Lin allegedly develops ‘Sympathy’ for Luka Magnotta
When one describes how they may feel after their son was just brutally murdered by a man who was self-infatuated with himself and with fame; sympathy probably doesn’t come to mind.
According to this published report, the mum of 33 year old slain Jun Lin who was laid to rest on Thursday apparently feels that she’s now begun to develop a sense of sympathy for the man who killed her son.
“But later on, when I learned more about this suspect through different news sources, especially about his upbringing, I shockingly discovered my other self who has started to develop sympathy for this person described as ‘devil’.”
- Jun Lin’s mum speaks on Luka Magnotta (bazaardaily.com)
- Jun Lin’s death shatters mother’s view of Canada (cbc.ca)
- Jun Lin’s mother says she developed ‘sympathy’ for Luka Rocco Magnotta after learning of alleged killer’s past (news.nationalpost.com)
- Jun Lin funeral today in Montreal open to public (cbc.ca)
- Family of dismembered murder victim Jun Lin speaks out (bazaardaily.com)
- Jun Lin’s mother has ‘sympathy’ for alleged killer (dcmontreal.wordpress.com)