Romney bashes London’s ability to host 2012 Olympics
Apparently Mitt Romney feels that the only way to win the 2012 Elections is to well not win them at all. According to Technorati.com, Romney spoke out ahead of the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics bashing the city’s ability to hold the Olympics in town.
‘Disconcerting‘ was how he chose to describe the preparation’s for London 2012, saying it was “hard to know just how it will turn out.” adding “The stories about private security firms not having enough people, the supposed strike of immigration and custom officials – that is obviously not something that is encouraging.” Romney moaned to US NBC TV’s Nightly News.
- London Olympics 2012: ‘Yes, we can’ – London hits back at Mitt Romney (scotsman.com)
- Romney volleys with Brits over Olympic preparations- Saudi Arabia judo Olympian can’t wear headscarf (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Romney Blabs About Secret MI6 Meeting (newser.com)
- London 2012 Olympics: Boris Johnson fires broadside at US Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney’s doubts over London’s readiness for Games (standard.co.uk)
- London 2012 Olympics: David Cameron slaps down US presidential hopeful Mitt Romney over Games gaffe (standard.co.uk)