Olympics: China leads in medals on Day 1, USA not far behind
LONDON, OLYMPICS: Day 1 of the London Olympics ended in a surprising fashion, China ended their run leading the pack with 6 medals — whilst the USA wasn’t far behind with five medals (respectively two bronze, two silver, and one gold).
Day 2 — as described in a detailed map-out by David Ross has given our readers a first glance at what to expect today for both some of the male and female teams competing on Day 2.
- The Countries That Will Win the Most Olympic Medals (247wallst.com)
- GOLDMAN: This Is How Many Medals Each Country Will Win At The London Olympics (businessinsider.com)
- Study predicts bumper medal crop for Team GB (itv.com)
- Time for gold medals, and pride in USA (mysanantonio.com)
- Olympic Gymnastics 2012: Breaking Down the Biggest Hopefuls in Every Event (bleacherreport.com)
- Medal hopes for table tennis rivals of powerhouse China (timesofmalta.com)