Strange: James Holmes shrink has dark past of her own
AURORA, COLORADO: In a new twist to the saga that is James Holmes, it appears the shrink that treated the now infamous Dark Knight massacre has a dark past of her own — that she’s concealed even being a therapist.
According to the Los Angeles Times:
State records show Fenton was reprimanded by the Colorado Board of Medical Examiners, received a letter of admonition and was required to take a documentation course. Records detailing the discipline were not immediately available Saturday. Neither Fenton nor Colorado medical board staff could be reached for comment Saturday.
A University of Colorado spokeswoman said she could not comment on personnel matters, but noted that the discipline would have predated Fenton’s tenure at the university. Fenton completed a residency in psychiatry at the university in 2008 before becoming an assistant professor and medical director of the student mental health service at the university’s Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.
- Report: James Holmes sent plans notebook to shrink (bazaardaily.com)
- Colorado judge bars Univ. of Colorado from releasing James Holmes documents (bazaardaily.com)
- Watch: Aurora, Colorado Suspect: James Holmes Videos (abcnews.go.com)
- Hearing for Accused Colorado Gunman James Holmes (fox4kc.com)
- Watch: Aurora, Colorado Victims: Who Were They? (abcnews.go.com)
- Holmes position as top Univ of Colorado student investigated by Uni officials (bazaardaily.com)