NFL baller commits suicide in former high school
TAMPA, FLORIDA: According to local police, NFL baller O.J Murdock has been found dead this morning after he reportedly killed himself in front of a high school he was once a track and sports star at.
Murdock had never played a game in the N.F.L due to an injury, and had joined the league as an undrafted player until he healed from an injury that kept him sidelined for over a year.
Police have not released any further details
- Can I Be Your Pre-Baller Wolf’s Keeper? (insidejamarifox.com)
- NFL launches wellness program for players (kansascity.com)
- Junior Seau’s brain tissue to be studied for damage in wake of NFL icon’s suicide (vancouversun.com)
- NFL widow gives voice to “quiet hero” Ralph Wenzel (cbsnews.com)
- State of the NFL: Concussion Awareness and An Exclusive Discussion with Ex-NFL Running Back Dorsey Levens (ninersnation.com)
- A “Lil Positivity”: Exonerated Accused Rapist Baller Brian Banks Gets An NFL Tryout, Details Emerge Showing Wanetta Gibson’s Mom Set-Up Fake Rape Wrap To Get Paid! (bossip.com)