Jackson estate bars Janet Jackson from family home
LOS ANGELES, CALIF: According to a statement released by the estate of Michael Jackson, several unnamed siblings to the late music legend have been barred from the family home all together as an imperative move to keep the environment safe for MJ’s childen.
Although the siblings were not named in the statement, Daily News learned this morning that Janet Jackson was amongst those barred from the estate due to her text message that Prince Jackson [MJ's oldest child] released online showing the world that Janet purportedly didn’t want the children talking to their grandmother.
“It is imperative to the estate that from this point forward a safe and appropriate environment be provided for Michael Jackson’s children and his mother,” the statement reads.
- Katherine Jackson Loses Custody of Mj Kids +paris Tweets About Katherine Jackson Return Home”grandma’s Here Thank You God” (binsidetv.net)
- Why is Janet Jackson in the middle of the Jackson family drama? (foxnews.com)
- Despite ‘Unity’ concert, Jackson family feud simmers (fox6now.com)
- MJ’s mom ‘devastated’ (cnn.com)
- Janet Jackson Missing! (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Katherine Jackson phones home (cnn.com)