Snoop Dogg becomes Snoop Lion
Snoop Dogg, how do you describe the legendary gangster rapper? Probably not by ‘Dogg’ anymore. According to Snoop himself, the rapper has decided to change his name to ‘Snoop Lion’ following a trip to Jamaica that left him feeling ‘born again’.
During the news conference, he also announced that he is reinventing his music and will produce a reggae CD of his that ‘kids and grandparents can listen to’. The conference featured a five track play, with one of them featuring Snoop Dogg’s own daughter.
- Snoop Dogg to Release Reggae Album as Snoop Lion (jambase.com)
- Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes Reggae Singer Snoop Lion (seattlepi.com)
- Snoop Dogg Swears Off Rapping, Goes Rastafarian (laist.com)
- Snoop Dogg is Now Snoop Lion… Seriously (cheezburger.com)
- Snoop Dogg is Now Snoop Lion (rhodyview.com)
- Snoop Dogg changes name to Snoop Lion, prepares reggae album (myfox8.com)