Source: Robert Hilborn files false police report, claiming infamous mini cooper is stolen
OLYMPIA, WASHINGTON: Daily News has learned through two high level sources that Robert Hilborn filed a police report in Washington yesterday claiming that the [mini cooper, we've already reported belongs to his ex Louis Rojas] was stolen.
An additional source verifies that the car belongs to Louis Rojas, whereas that shows that Hilborn’s police report is nonetheless false.
- New details emerge in Robert Hilborn case (bazaardaily.com)
- PHOTO: Latest picture of Robert Hilborn surfaces online (bazaardaily.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Charges dropped in Robert Hilborn case; Hilborn lied to investigators (bazaardaily.com)
- New Facebook page surfaces warning gay men about Robert Hilborn (bazaardaily.com)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Hilborn’s former flame ‘He abused me to, I kept quiet because he threatened my life’ (bazaardaily.com)
- What the Robert Hilborn story taught me about online relationships (bazaardaily.com)