Custody update: All the deets on the Jackson family feud
CALABASAS, CALIF: According to a custody agreement obtained by Daily News, the custody dispute over Michael Jackson’s children has finally been solved — sort of.
The agreement states that Katherine Jackson has been re-granted custody of the children (Paris, Prince, and Blanket) but by only ‘split guardianship’ as a judge ordered that custody and physical guardianship be split between Mrs J and T.J Jackson.
A statement from the estate & its lawyer:
“I think the court’s comments today absolutely speak for themselves,” it said The decision “codifies what has already been in place since Michael’s death. Everything that has happened to date is behind us. It is clear that from a standpoint of what this court thinks, after a through investigation about the role Mrs Jackson has played, she has been a phenomenal guardian for these children and T.J. has been a phenomenal support of her as guardian.”
Mama Kat & T.J will split parental duties, schooling decisions, and other parental duties — as the $86,000 in child support Mrs Jackson was receiving from Michael’s estate will continue to be paid out the same way it always has been.
- Jermaine Jackson Regrets Family Feud (cnsnews.com)
- Katherine Jackson Shares Custody of Mj Kids Paris Jackson, Prince & Blanket With Tj + Jackson Family Feud Continues!!! (binsidetv.net)
- Mrs. Jackson resumes guardianship of Jackson children (cnn.com)
- Michael Jackson – Katherine Jackson Will Share Custody Of Jacko’s Kids With Tj (contactmusic.com)
- Tito Jackson – Tito Jackson’s Daughter Thinks Grandmother Is Too Old For Guardianship (contactmusic.com)
- MJ Kids Custody (kfiam640.com)