‘Home Alone’ icon reportedly addicted to hard drugs
According to Fox News, Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin is heavily addicted to drugs — so much several people close to him have come forth revealing just how bad the T.V star is boozing.
“He’s been hooked for a year and a half, and his drug of choice is either heroin or oxycodone,” the Enquirer quotes a source as saying. “Mac is surrounding himself with junkies and lowlifes. It’s a real tragedy.”
Another source listed even more drugs.
“He’s addicted to heroin, oxycodone, Percocet and Vicodin,” said the magazine’s eyewitness. “I have witnessed his drug taking, which has escalated over the past year and a half to the point where he needs serious help.”
- Macaulay Culkin Drug Addict? (foxnews.com)
- Report: Macaulay Culkin Addicted To Drugs, Both Prescription Painkillers And Heroin (manolith.com)
- Is Macaulay Culkin Strung Out On Heroin & Oxycodone?! (perezhilton.com)
- Report: Macaulay Culkin’s Heroin Habit is ‘Killing Him’ [Macaulay Culkin] (gawker.com)
- Macaulay Culkin Is Hooked On Heroin, So Says The Enquirer (dlisted.com)