Tameka Raymond issues statement: Doesn’t want to appear in court
The mum of now-deceased Kyle Glover has spoken out. Usher’s ex-wife told GlobalGrind.com that she doesn’t want to prolong or delay any of the impending court proceedings against her ex-husband Usher Raymond IV because she is having a tough time handling the situation after losing her son.
Most importantly, nor do I wish to appear in court while I am mourning the loss of my son. But I do not want to delay thus prolong these proceedings either; I’d rather continue this arduous process hoping it will move me through this most difficult period in my life.
- Tameka Raymond Release Statement About Son’s’ Death AND Ongoing Custody Battle With Usher!! (hot1041stl.com)
- Judge to Usher – Stepson’s Death Will NOT Delay Custody Battle (top10queen.wordpress.com)
- Usher Tweets Kile Glover Sentiment After Tameka Foster Calls Him Phony (celebs.gather.com)
- Usher And His Ex-Wife Tameka Continue A Vicious Custody Battle, In The Wake Of Kile Glover’s Death (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Tameka Raymond Releases Statement On Son’s Death & Custody Battle (mymajicdc.com)
- Usher Didn’t Attend Kile Glover Funeral, Tameka Foster Says Sympathy ‘Bogus’ (celebs.gather.com)