U.S gymnast Gabby Douglas confused over bizarre hair comments
When Gabby Douglas took home her second gold medal in the 2012 London Olympics, she probably assumed the internet would be abuzz with congratulatory tweets and Facebook posts for her outstanding accomplishments — wrong.
So, utterly wrong. Douglas, apparently decided to wear her hair as she always has for the Olympics unknowingly going viral because of it.
”I don’t know where this is coming from. What’s wrong with my hair?” said Douglas, the first U.S. gymnast to win gold in team and all-around competition. ”I’m like, `I just made history and people are focused on my hair?’ It can be bald or short, it doesn’t matter about (my) hair.”
- Gabby Douglas confused over hair comments (sacbee.com)
- Beyonce sends congrats to 16 year old Olympic champ Gabby Douglas (bazaardaily.com)
- Gabby Douglas confused over hair comments (kansascity.com)
- Gabby Douglas confused over hair comments (utsandiego.com)
- Why Gabby Douglas will rise above her hair haters (thegrio.com)
- Gabby Douglas confused over hair comments (wmbfnews.com)