Pentagon’s shocking cover up of military hospital scandal uncovered
WASHINGTON, DC: According to Buzzfeed.com, a new Pentagon probe has uncovered quite the find in a deadly hospital cover-up in Afghanistan. This isn’t the first of such finds, as two investigations and a hearing via the House Oversight Committee have already previously taken place.
BF obtained several documents and images dating back to when Gen. William Caldwell was in charge of a NTM-A program ($11.2billion a year) which also included the Dawood National Military Hospital.
“There were glowing stories on NTM-A’s public relations web site about the progress of the [Afghan National Army] medical system,” Col. Gerald Carozza, a senior Army lawyer, testified. “With conditions not changing from 2005 to 2010, why did the assessment and public relations reporting show improvement though early 2010 when the reality was clearly different?”
- Exclusive: The Pentagon’s Shocking Cover-Up Of The Afghan National Military Hospital Scandal (buzzfeed.com)
- Horror Hospital: The Most Shocking Photos And Testimony From The Dawood Military Hospital Scandal (chetmolandes.wordpress.com)
- Photos show neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital (cbsnews.com)
- Afghanistan Hospital (perfectlybrokenheart.wordpress.com)
- News & World Events – OMFG!! HORROR HOSPITAL (disclose.tv)
- US general accused of Afghan hospital scandal cover-up (dawn.com)