London basks in Olympic honor
As a proud Brit myself, I can say I fit into the ‘cocky category’ that most have come to say we’re suddenly acting like after having won so many medals for well the first time in such a long time.
Anthem after anthem, gold after gold, team GB has taken home quite a number of medals this year even kinda sort pissing off Canada like they did in the 2010 Olympic games after Canada claimed they were ‘sore winners’ and ‘made fun of our weather’.
What were some of your favorite Olympic moments so far?
- Ministers banking on Olympic gold rush to boost economic future (standard.co.uk)
- London 2012 sees Britain bask in its most golden glow since 1908 (guardian.co.uk)
- London Olympics becoming for Great Britain what Vancouver Games were for Canada (sports.nationalpost.com)
- Gold rush: British fans bask in the glory of Olympic success (star-telegram.com)
- National Sport: Brits out of showjumping medals (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Tunnicliffe falls to Finland (toledoblade.com)