London Olympics: Say hello to the worst dive of all time
We’re not positive this was a dive, more like a nose dive .. wait no, an almost face plant? Better yet, the worst dive of all time (if one may call it that). Stephan Feck apparently wasn’t paying attention when he went off the diving board during today’s men’s swimming competition…
This was the outcome:
Instead of completing the maneuver and disappearing into the water with barely a ripple, he landed flat on the middle of his back. The resounding splat prompted a loud groan from the crowd, while each judge scored him zero.
The 22-year-old from Leipzig emerged from the pool in obvious distress. He completed another dive but then withdrew, in too much pain to continue.
- Stephan Feck and the most embarrassing dive of the London Games (VIDEO) (sports.yahoo.com)
- Stephen Feck Failed Dive Video: Watch the London Olympics Biggest Blooper [Hilarious Video] (bostinno.com)
- Stephan Feck and the most embarrassing dive of the London Games (VIDEO) (stltoday.com)
- Oh, for Feck’s sake (smh.com.au)
- What the Feck? (gnosticbent.wordpress.com)
- Oh, Feck, that’s gotta hurt (theage.com.au)