Olympics star Gabrielle Douglas can smile all the way to the bank (and maybe skip too)
LONDON, ENGLAND: Gabby Douglas, who wouldn’t want to be Mrs Douglas right about now? Three weeks ago, the name Gabby Douglas surely wasn’t broadcasted all across major news websites or television screens, but today Douglas experienced a quick rise to the top both financially and personally.
Thanks to last weeks gold medal in the all-around competition, and her history making medal (the same one) for being the first person to win the all-around competition Douglas pretty much set herself up for boku bucks upon returning to the United States.
Just ask Navigate Marketing, a Chicago based marketing firm who had nothing but glowing things to say about Douglas’s outstanding performance.
“What she brings to the table is the smile and the personality,” said AJ Maestas, president of Chicago-based Navigate Marketing, which specializes in research, valuation and sponsorship.”If her business is well-managed and her career stays on track, she should make between $2 million and $4 million in endorsement revenue per year for the next four years.”
- The champion! Gabby Douglas soars to all-around gold at London Olympics (bazaardaily.com)
- Gabby Douglas fails to repeat Olympic glory (bazaardaily.com)
- London Olympics: Gabrielle Douglas an all around favorite in Gymnastics (bazaardaily.com)
- Gabrielle Douglas on win: “Such an amazing experience” (cbsnews.com)
- Gabby Douglas (mirandameeks.blogspot.com)
- Gabby Gets All-Around Gold Medal (atlanta.cbslocal.com)