Wendy’s debuts $16 caviar burger
Feeling brave? Why not honeymoon or simply vacation in Japan, and give this new bizarre concoction a try? As NEWSER noted, fast-food chain Wendy’s has rolled out yet another contraption to try and combat its ailing performance as a leading fast food restaurant.
Enter: The Caviar burger. Said burger is not just any burger, its topped with caviar and lobster galore, that’ll run you almost $20 to be frank (well almost $16 approximately).
Would you try this burger?
- Wendy’s offers lobster, caviar burgers in Japan (lfpress.com)
- Wendy’s Debuts $16 Caviar Burgers (newser.com)
- Glamburger Envy: Wendy’s Sells Caviar & Lobster Hamburger in Japan (laist.com)
- Wendy’s Serves Lobster and Caviar Burgers (abcnews.go.com)
- Wendy’s Japan Introduces Lobster and Caviar Burger As Part of Premium Fast Food Line [Fancy Fast Food] (gawker.com)
- Ready for the Caviar Hamburger from…Wendy’s? (limelife.com)