Blast from the past (well two weeks ago anyway) K-Stew ‘I Don’t like fake people’
When K-Stew’s fling with director Rupert Sanders broke, many started to question her loyalty to longtime boyfriend (now-ex) Robert Pattinson. The brunette beauty spoke in a mid-July interview to talk about… fake people, wrong attitudes, and red carpets. Your take?
“I don’t like people like that,” the 22-year-old actress told Entertainment Weekly in a mid-July interview, just before news broke that she cheated on Robert Pattinson with married director Rupert Sanders.
“People who are a complete non-person but somehow through the lens seem like they are on and interesting and engaged. I care way more about the people standing in the room,” she said. “I don’t want anyone leaving and saying, ‘God, that girl is so fake.’”
“People tell me to make it easier on myself and to play a character when I go out on carpets and stuff,” she added. “But you know what? I’d rather be me.”
- Did Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Fake Cheating Scandal? (celebs.gather.com)
- Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Showed PDA Less Than 2 Weeks Before Affair (hollywoodlife.com)
- Kristen Stewart’s Emails Leaked? What K-Stew’s Inbox Looks Like (celebs.gather.com)
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Director Bill Condon Speaks Out On Kristen Stewart Affair (hollywoodlife.com)
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ director Bill Condon talks Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (examiner.com)
- Kristen Stewart Pre-Scandal: I Don’t Like People Who Are Fakes (people.com)