Max Shacknai: Case re-opened, double homicide looms
Who recalls the infamous Jonah Shacknai ‘suicides’ that occurred last year on the estate of the controversial pharmacist? Well, according to authorities a medical examiners report has finally made it to the public; and it wasn’t what was expected.
The medical report, obtained by Daily News says that the young boy who died [Max Shacknai] was severely beaten before having quote ‘fallen off the balcony, after slipped’.
The Daily News has a statement from the boys mum.
- Experts: Calif. Boy’s Strange Death Was Homicide (newser.com)
- Report: Death of San Diego exec’s son likely a homicide (foxnews.com)
- Evidence Suggests Max Shacknai’s Death a Homicide, Private Investigators Say (sandiego6.com)
- Max Shacknai Death likely a Homicide (privateinvesigations.blogspot.com)
- Boy’s Mansion Death LikelyA Homicide, Report Says (foxnews.com)
- Mom of boy who died in mansion seeks to reopen case (foxnews.com)